I want to thank Q.U.E for this nomination. Please go and check out her blog! I promise you will not be disappointed. I can always count on learning good information as well as being encouraged by what she post daily. I was so honored and very surprised to find out that I had been nominated. I can truly say that when I started this blog I didn’t know it would have this impact. I was only looking for an outlet for my thoughts, feelings, and writing, but to see how it has evolved and to now be recognized for it…….I am all too thankful!!!
We all have taken certain journeys to get to where we are in life. Some have been rocky and some have been smooth, but by the grace of God a lot of us have arrived. No one ever said this journey called life would be easy, but I know I can speak for a lot of people and say that these journeys have been filled with so much knowledge that has allowed us to birth countless and countless of stories to share with the world.
When I embarked on this blogging journey I did not know where it would take me. What I do know is what I had planned is not fully where I ended up and I am completely okay with that. My ultimate goal in life is to always be blessed to be a blessing to others and if I reached one person or millions then I have done what I have set out to do.
Recently someone told me that they were having a long rough day and when they just happened to look up and see me smiling, it brightened their day. They went on to say that every time they see me I am always smiling. That really made me smile even more and made my heart smile as well. That truly meant a lot to me! We are placed here for a purpose and I plan to continue carrying out my purpose! 2012 was an eventful year and what a great way to end on such a high note!!! 🙂
The blog(s) that I want to nominate are as follows:
Please check out these blogs!! I have followed many of these blogs for a year and I can say you are in for a treat!!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog(s) who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…